Covid-19 MeasuresMar 24th, 2020
OUR COMMITMENT IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Half-Way Motors Mazda cares deeply about the health and safety of our clients and our staff. We have taken time to evaluate our processes and have made significant changes to how we operate our day to day business. Please see below for the steps we have put in place in order to ensure your safety.
- Half-Way Motors Mazda has adopted new practices to clean and sanitize surfaces frequently.
- The entrance is located at the service door for the building. All traffic is asked to exit through the showroom.
- There is a hand washing station when you enter the building, we ask that you wash your hands upon entry.
- People are asked to self monitor before entering.
- Masks are not required unless you cannot maintain a 6ft distance.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the sales advisor’s desks.
- Test drives are unaccompanied- all vehicles are sanitized before and after use.
- We request if you can make an appointment in advance to please do so so that we have time to clean the vehicle.
- Service is cleaning/sanitizing the vehicle before and after it is worked on.
- All keys are sanitized and placed in a bag.
- Our shuttle is currently operating with limited seats available and needs available time for cleaning in between.
- Pick up is available on a case by case basis.